(as of Jun 06,2023 23:58:02 UTC – Details)
The TASER Pulse+ brings safety in today’s connected world.
Using the same less-lethal technology as law enforcement, the Pulse+ integrates with your mobile phone via the Noonlight mobile app to contact emergency dispatch when fired. No fumbling for the phone or freezing up in fear. Pull the trigger and help is on the way.
Weighing in at just 8 ounces, this high-tech, intuitively-designed device is revolutionizing the self-defense market. You’re fast-paced and connected. Your self-defense tool should be too.
– Comfortable to carry and use – Shaved safeties and angled sights make the Pulse ergonomic to carry and draw
– Fast on target – Built-in LASER helps you aim quickly
– Effective up close – Contact stun capabilities help at close range or in the event of a missed shot
– Easy to maintain – The battery indicator ensures you know your tool will work when you need it. The Pulse+ uses easy-to-replace CR123 batteries, which are carried by many retail stores.
– Legal to own, legal to carry – No license needed in most states
FEATURES: The Pulse+ includes a built-in high visibility flashlight and targeting laser. This device includes free trial of Noonlight, a safety platform that wirelessly connects your Pulse+ device to your phone, which dispatches law enforcement to the user’s location immediately upon pulling the trigger.
LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE: Weighing just 8 ounces, the TASER Pulse+ housing is made from a high-impact polymer (known for its incredible durability) ensuring the internal of the TASER Pulse+ remain functional while also having a comfortable, textured grip.
SPECIFICATIONS: Ideal for most personal protection situations, this device features a 15 foot shooting distance. Neuro-Muscular Incapacitation (NMI) – temporarily overrides an attacker’s central nervous system, limiting muscular control for 30 seconds.
MULTI-USE: Suited for both self-defense and security professionals. It is the same personal defense equipment used and trusted by law enforcement and security agencies around the world.