Anindito Ariwandono (The Jakarta Post)
Tue, September 6, 2022
Bandung-based collective Liga Musik Nasional talks about its humble beginnings, crowd surfing with ‘ghosts’ and familial bond.
In July 2011, a number of people clad in denim and flannel loitered outside an unassuming two-story house located at Jl. Bukit Jarian No. 36, right behind Parahyangan Catholic University in Bandung. Inside the now-closed cafe, down a narrow, damp staircase leading to its basement level, then-Bandung-based grindcore-unit Rajasinga was performing alongside fellow bands Bromocorah, Errorbrain and Jaritengah.
to Read Full Story
Starting from IDR 55,500/month
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters